It is sweeter to wander with the wretched and outcasts than to sit crowned with roses at the banquets of the rich
Elisee Reclus

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Point And Shootism





Hey...walking and thinking around my local park to watch time scratch it's lazy arse. There hasn't been too much 'in these days' ruminating on my big books lately due to the pressure of feeling it. Is it possible to really live your life as a series of 'contradictions without resolution'? I have been trying this wacky formula on for size and it really fucks with your head. Maybe akin to putting Vim cleaning powder over your soul. If this doesn't kill then what? To be stronger. Maybe I need to be weaker. There are no quotations out of big books for this one. It's a struggle. Is anyone having any fun anymore..?
On big books, I wake up with my nose in them as I have just built a low shelf right against the wall side of my bed..so yes i wake and there is a spine right up against me. In the days of recent dread and longing, these spines are nothing to me anymore...such is life...I'm not complaining...(?)
For anyone who can live with the contradictions I salute you...it's the way forward i think because I/we have to lose it now and again. I don't feel like this becoming some diary of angst. I was happier posting my Exile and Exodus heavyosity..and not refering to the process of 'Blogging' ( I gag! )
But I guess it was the contradictions that attracted me in the first place to THIS...pictures replace my words as feelings replace thoughts...happy days...? I think.
Thank You to someone who knows it...

No comments: